Synergy is always dedicated to protecting the health of our staff, clients, suppliers and the communities in which we work. We are maintaining this commitment especially during the Global COVID-19 crisis.
Based on advice, Synergy remains open for business as Governments' consider our services essential. We are adapting to the evolving situation in order to maintain project operations with minimal interruption
Our teams are continuously monitoring and adjusting practices in accordance with Regulatory guidelines to combat COVID-19 and we have implemented a range of additional measures across our projects
These include Response Plans and specific Environmental Safe Working Method Statements (ESWMS) which contain important practical guidance and controls to enable all of our stakeholders to protect themselves.
Precautions include (but are not limited to):
- Minimising workplace groups.
- Enforcing social distancing measures.
- Equipping employees to work from home.
- Monitoring the movement of operational staff.
- Incorporating infection prevention control measures.
- Enforcing isolation and self-quarantine measures if required.
- Enhancing cleaning procedures to include regular disinfection.
- Obtaining necessary supplies to maintain good personal hygiene.
- Restricting travel, including withdrawal of attendance at public forums and industry events.
We'll continue to stay informed by regularly monitoring available information on Government websites
Synergy will review workplace practices in accordance with Federal, State and Territory regulations, make changes as necessary and will continue to collaborate with our valued clients on an individual basis.
We appreciate your continued support during these challenging times.