Synergy has designed and constructed a bespoke, customised, transportable, two stage sludge dewatering system which enables the instantaneous separation of inorganic or organic sludge into two products: solids and water. Cost reduction, operational optimisation and low environmental impact is key to our process, so we use reclaimed water to maintain volume and conditioning of the drilling fluid.
Currently in Australia, there are no other mobile sludge dewatering plants with the mobility, versatility and capability of Synergy’s system. Our system is capable of dewatering sludge onsite with ultra-fine fraction sizes down to 1 micron to a solid product post processing and can be adjusted to accommodate the changing chemistry and fraction sizes to ensure the driest product possible, no matter what the original site conditions.
Core benefits our system offers include:
- Eliminates need for offsite disposal of liquid waste produced by drill rigs
- Eliminates need for drilling fluid waste pits in environmentally sensitive areas
- Reduces the overall offsite waste disposal volume by up to 90%
- The solid cake produced is easily handled by conventional construction equipment
- Produces reusable water for drill rigs and construction equipment
- Significantly reduces the need to import water for drilling usage
- Minimises heavy vehicle movements to and from drill sites
- All electrical wiring is rated for works in hazardous locations
- Easily transportable
- Small working footprint
- Cost effective
This technology is revolutionary in the drilling, sludge dewatering, water treatment and liquid waste industries. Refer Synergy’s sludge dewatering system in operation on drilling muds here